Private Paint-Party for Halloween!

Public Paint-Party by Dena LynnHave you been wanting to paint with your family or friends?  Halloween is a GREAT reason to do so!  And I have open spots on my October calendar!

All you have to do is gather up 6-30 of your favorite humans, choose a painting (over 100 to choose from), and provide the location, tables and chairs.  I bring/do the rest!  I make it easy and FUN!

If you would rather not do so in your own home, or place of business, we can easily use the Back Room of the former L'Attitude Restaurant, in Dallas.  You're welcome to bring in food/beverages of your choice -- and leave the set-up and clean-up to me.

I set up early, bringing everything you need (the painting, table coverings, easels & brushes & aprons to use), and I provide 2 hours of inspirational-instruction, in an atmosphere that allows you to bring your inner-artist out to play!  No experience required!  Meaningful-FUN guaranteed!

Click here, to read more information, and you can use the Contact Form to reach out to me.

I look forward to celebrating creativity with you and yours!





Scarecrow Silhouette





Mesmer-Eyes





Autumn Reflection





Autumn Harvest





Bridge to Autumn









Catch the Moon





DragonFlight





Barnyard Silhouette





Pumpkin Perspective





Stack-O-Jacks
https://serendipitiesbydena.com/private-paint-party-for-halloween/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Paint-Parties Bring Business Teams Together!

FUNdraiser Paint-Party: The By-Pass Bar & Grill in Dayton - Benefiting Yamhill Carlton Girls' Volleyball Club

Private Paint-Parties for the Holidays!