Halloween! Book a Private Paint-Party with Me!





Scarecrow Silhouette



Who wants to book a Private Paint-Party for Halloween?!?

I have some open dates, and some FUN paintings to choose from! And if you want a different theme, I have over 100 paintings from which you can select.

I make it easy -- I just need the location (home or office), tables and chairs -- I bring and do the rest!  OR, you can book at at the Dallas Event Center!

$35/adult - $25/child under 18 -- EVERYthing included!

Here are my open dates: Monday/3rd, Wednesday/5th, Monday/10th, Wednesday/12th, Thursday/13th, Monday/17th, Monday/24th, Thursday/27th, Saturday/29th, Monday/31st.

Here's more info about private Paint-Parties: https://serendipitiesbydena.com/paint.../private-parties/

Or just fill out this form: 





Mesmer-Eyes





Stack-O-Jacks





Barnyard Silhouette





Wisdom Owl





Shadow Tree - Fall





Pumpkin Perspective
https://serendipitiesbydena.com/halloween-book-a-private-paint-party-with-me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Paint-Parties for the Holidays!

FUNdraiser Paint-Party: The By-Pass Bar & Grill in Dayton - Benefiting Yamhill Carlton Girls' Volleyball Club

Paint-Parties Happening Near YOU! :)