Private Paint-Parties!

Private Paint-Parties!
Private Paint-Party by Dena LynnYes, I offer private Paint-Parties!  I bring the fun to YOU!

All I need from you is the location, tables & chairs.


I bring and do the rest, so you can enjoy yourself!

I show up early to set up, give 2 hours of inspirational instruction, and stay to clean up.


I bring table coverings, easels, aprons, 20x16" canvases, brushes, paint, cups for water, palettes and paper towels.

Great for all occasions:  birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, showers, girls-nights-out, neighborhood gatherings, family-reunions, or just-because!

NO experience required - I'll walk you through it, step by step - you'll have meaningful-FUN, and you'll be delighted withPrivate Paint-Party by Dena Lynn your results.

All ages - All reasons - throughout the Willamette Valley!

$35/adult - $25/child -- and YOU get to choose the painting, or have me create something just for you!

IF you prefer, we can do this via Zoom (or include long-distance folks to the in-person Paint-Party).

Use the form at the bottom of this linked page, to send me a detailed request -- then we make the magic happen!

Private Paint-Party with Dena Lynn Private Paint-Party by Dena Lynn Private Paint-Party with Dena Lynn
https://serendipitiesbydena.com/private-paint-parties/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Paint-Party: Barsideous Brewing in Lebanon

Public Paint-Party: Growlers Tap Station in McMinnville

Public Paint-Party: North Dallas Bar & Grill