Public Paint-Parties ~ Team Up with Me!

Public Paint-Parties ~ Team Up with Me!
Private Paint-Party with Dena LynnI am back in business!  After a 2-year hiatus, I'm teaming up with venues, toPublic Paint-Party by Dena Lynn bring Paint-Parties to the public!

Are you an owner, or manager of a business, in the Willamette Valley?


Are you an events coordinator?

I'm collaborating with restaurants, wineries, breweries, community centers, retirement homes, schools, clubs ... anywhere where humans gather!

Public Paint-Party by Dena LynnI'm a one-woman business, so I can be very flexible and accommodating -- and I will work with you to make this a win/win collaboration, for you, for your customers, and for me.  I've been successfully running my business for the past 6+ years, and I love what I do.

I'm passionate about my art, about my business, and especially in creating a wonderful atmosphere, for people to have meaningful-FUN, and to have a memorable occasion in your establishment.

Feel free to peruse my website, and to reach out to me -- I'll be happy to share with you how I go about making this a success for everyone involved!


Public Paint-Party by Dena Lynn Public Paint-Party by Dena Lynn Public Paint-Party by Dena Lynn
https://serendipitiesbydena.com/public-paint-parties/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Paint-Party: Barsideous Brewing in Lebanon

Public Paint-Party: Growlers Tap Station in McMinnville

Public Paint-Party: North Dallas Bar & Grill