"Everything Old is New Again" Art Show Report


I am thrilled with how the show is going so far!  Several of my art-items has been fallen-in-love-with, and thus sold.

Hand-Painted Victorian Tea-Cart by Dena Lynn



Hand-Painted Victorian Tea-Cart by Dena Lynn



First, was the Victorian tea-cart, which was claimed while it was still just primed!

 

Then, the antique "Shades of Gray" tilt-top table was claimed -- wonderfully,

Hand-Painted Antique Tilt-Top Table w/ Mandala, by Dena Lynn



Hand-Painted Antique Tilt-Top Table w/ Mandala, by Dena Lynn



both of these will remain "in the family," so I'll get to visit them!

 

 

Hand-Painted Lamp Pair, by Dena Lynn



"Coming Up Roses"



The pair of matching "Coming up Roses" lamps also sold, prior to the show itself, though the owner graciously allowed them to continue to show of during the show.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the first day of the show itself, the "Shades of Gray" jewelry armoire found a new home -- saving it's new owner's

Hand-Painted



Hand-Painted "Shades of Grey" Jewelry Armoire, by Dena Lynn



husband the trouble of building her a jewelry armoire!  I love knowing that my pieces are loved.

 

Then, I got the amazing news that my Grandfather Clock had sold!  A woman was walking by the gallery feeling down ... she glanced into the window, saw the clock, and felt happy -- and she had to buy it for herself.  I'll be delivering it to her, after the show is over, so I'll have the delight of meeting her in person.

 

 

 

 

Over the past weekend, I discovered that my "Autumn Glory" and "Winter's Reflection" paintings sold to someone who works in a recovery center -- how incredible that these paintings will help to inspire those who are working hard to transform their lives.

Original Art on Reclaimed Canvas by Dena Lynn



"Winter Reflections"

Original Art on Reclaimed Canvas by Dena Lynn



"Autumn Glory"



 

There are still plenty of art-pieces available -- they'll be on display for the rest of the month of March.  You're warmly invited to check out the show at Lunaria Gallery, 113 N Water Street, Silverton, Oregon.

 

And yes - I happily accept commissions.  If you have something you'd like me to transform into art, let me know.


If it holds still ~ I can paint it!
https://serendipitiesbydena.com/everything-old-is-new-again-art-show-report/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Paint-Parties Bring Business Teams Together!

Public Paint-Party for KIDS: Dallas Event Center/Arts Axis Artisans Co-Op

Paint-Parties for KIDS (& their Parents)!